Following a highly successful conference in 2013, the fifth annual Symposium on Computing for Development (DEV 2014) will provide a premier venue to present original and innovative work on the applications, technologies, architectures, and protocols for computing in developing regions.
DEV 2014 will be held at the Hilton San Jose hotel in San Jose, California on 5-6 December, 2014.
NEW Poster specifications: Posters should be done on either heavy stock poster board, or on foam cores. The boards can range in size from of 27” wide, to up to 48” wide, and from 36” to 48” tall (max: 4 X 4 board). The easels are of the stadard size—around 5ft tall.
- Also consider attending the 3rd Global Access to the Internet for All (GAIA) workshop, co-located with ACM DEV 2014, on 4th December, 2014.
- The paper submission deadline has been extended to August 8, 2014.
- Speaker confirmed: Edward Miguel will be a keynote speaker at ACM DEV 2014!
- The author notification date has been extended to September 15, 2014.
- The call for posters is out! Submit by October 6, 2014.
- Shankar Kalyanaraman joins the DEV team as a Conference General Chair!
- Speaker confirmed: Vijay Modi will be a keynote speaker at ACM DEV 2014!
- NEW The conference and hotel registration details are now available. Remember to book early!
- NEW The conference program is now available!
- NEW The hotel registration deadline has been extended to November 17, 2014.
- NEW Check out the Lightning Talks participants!